Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

For only working part time right now I still find myself so busy!! Since my last post I feel like I have been going non stop, but I wouldn't have it any other way! So just to catch up here's a little recap:


I said yes!! (to the dress, that is!) A few weekend ago my mom, sister, grandma, aunt, Lynn (Zack's mom), and I went wedding dress shopping! I love that the ladies of my family are so close and that Lynn was able to join us! I was excited and nervous! I was afraid that I wouldn't have that "moment" or find one that I really liked! Well, I had the opposite problem...I loved almost all the ones I tried on! I found two that I loved but I just couldn't decide on just one! The next weekend we went shopping again, this time my mom, Jess, Aunt Lea, and Adara. We went into one store and the first dress I tried on I LOVED!!! IT combined the two previous dresses into one! We went to lunch so I could think about it, my mom knows that I can be a tad indecisive :). But I knew the dress was the one!! We went back and got it and I am so excited for Zack to see me in it!!


A couple days after Zack and I got engaged we had a July 4th party. We already had the party planned for the 4th but it turned into an engagement celebration as well! I am so blessed to have such an amazing group of friends! We are also lucky that all our fiances/husbands get along so well also!!




  This past weekend a group of us went down to Louisville to participate in The Color Run! It is a 5k of pure fun :) It was very laid back-you could walk or run! Throughout the course there were spots where they would throw paint powder on you! It was so much fun and I am already looking forward to next year!!


                                          Zack and I BEFORE


Zack and I AFTER!

 
                      After the race all the runners gathered and threw
                                 packages of "paint powder"


                                Jessica went to support us :)


                       Nic, Zack, Dakota (Zack's brother), and I after!

No comments: