Monday, December 15, 2008

Break can not get here fast enough!

I think the title about sums it up, I CAN NOT wait for break!!! This week is finals week so that means study study study! All I had to do today was turn in a paper, so the rest of the day is devoted to studying...not to say that I don't get distracted obviously because I have found time to write on here! haha
This weekend was great! Both of my classes were canceled on Friday so I came home Thursday night. Jessica and I watched Max all day Friday. It was so much fun! That night I went to the North Central game with the whole family! Then I went back to Jessica' s for the night to get ready for her party the next day. I really just had a very relaxing weekend-which was great right before finals!Today is Hanna's birthday so tonight we are going out to dinner :) This is rather short but I guess I better get back to studying!
I had to add at least one picture from this weekend! Me and Max had a little photo shoot while we were waiting on Jessica to get ready!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

That is the cutest "photo shoot" I have ever seen...I'm sure it has nothing to do with the pictures being of my adorable son and my beautiful cousin:) How cute!! Love ya, babe - and we can't wait till your home either:)!!