Monday, January 12, 2009

CHRISTMAS BREAK

WOW, so i know it has been a little bit since I have written on here, but it was break so thats my excuse! Break was GREAT! Thats about the only way I can describe it! I loved just being home. I would love to tell you all of what I did over break, but that would take way too long to type! I spent a lot of time with friends. Some of us may have changed a little bit since we have been together but when you get us all together its the same as usual! I had so much fun with all of them. Christmas was amazing! I love holidays and Christmas is no different! I love spending time with my family..I love them all so much and I know I say that all the time, but I just can't say it enough! Like I said break was great and that made it just that much more tough to come back to school. I was excited for all of my classes, but of course just being here makes me miss my family..but don't worry I'm not even considering transferring!! haha
So I guess I'll tell you a little bit about my day so far! 6:30 am came WAY too early this morning! I have an 8 o'clock class everyday (minus Friday!! My teacher today told us that he didn't feel the need to have class at 8 am on Friday and of course the class all agreed!!) I have a full load this semester, 19 credit hours!! Fun fun, right?! I have a break now for a bit, heres a list of my classes:
*Anatomy-Its required for my major and will be tough, but I am excited about it anyway! That kind of stuff interests me
*Intro to Athletic Training: Also required and I am WAY excited about! We get to shadow an older Athletic Training Student...the only down side is that the class is all the way at Asembly Hall, where they play the basketball games, which is cool-but it is quiet a haul from my door...I'll believe i'll drive from now on to that one! haha
*Theories in Advanced Conditioning- This one shouldn't be bad and the teacher seems nice!
*Life Span Development
*Sociology
*Public Speaking
*and a Stunt/Jump/Tumbling Class: I haven't been to this one yet but I hope its fun and not just a lecture!! haha

Well thats about it! I'm sorry I don't have any pictures from break, but it would be way too hard to decide which ones to post!! I hope everyone had a wonderful break! Ill update soon! Love you all!!

No comments: