Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SNOW!!

Last night Hanna and I decided to make one of our usual ice cream runs! (We make them a lot! haha) So we made our way to the food court which is in our building but we still have to go outside to get to it. When we walked outside we realized they weren't kidding about all the snow!! It was coming down in BIG flakes :) I was so excited! I hadn't gotten to play in the snow all winter so this was perfect! It was nine o'clock and I had an 8 am but the teacher usually cancels the class if its bad weather, so I was banking on that!! (And I was right! 2 out of 3 of my classes got canceled today :) So we called Derrick and told him to put on warm clothes because we were going to play in the snow! Hanna and I got ready..I had 4 layers of clothes on!! Then we headed over to Teter. When we go over there of course Derrick wasn't ready! I was sweating by this time and ready to go! So Derrick told us to go ahead and he'd be out in a minute. Well we didn't want to go by ourselves so Park said he would come with, then a few more thought it looked fun! So we went out and made snow angels and attempted to make snow balls! (It wasn't sticking!) Pretty soon the entire floor was out side playing! Someone even said we were on IUTV! We played football and then just goofed around! I guess everyone thought Hanna and I were easy targets because we spent more time on the ground then standing!! We are both a little sore today!! It was a lot of fun and I really am going to miss a lot of them next year. It didn't really hit me and Hanna until last night that we have made really good friends with all of them and next year won't be the same without them! We spend a lot of time over at Teter for Monday night football or catchphrase nights or just to hang out. Here are a few pictures from last night!!
Park, Keaton, Sam, Hanna, Me and Ben: Ben taking me out!:
This pretty much sums up the night! haha:

"Its amazing how much bending the human body can take without actually breaking!"-Hanna haha Tallal and Keaton beating me up! I have no idea what I would do without them!! Ben, Derrick, Hanna, and Me

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Oh my goodness...you guys look like you had soooo much fun:) It reminds me of my college days with our neighbor boys...I miss those days!! Enjoy every min. of it, times flies!!