Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Honesty..

I have just been thinking a lot lately about many different things so this first part is just me rambling on on about what is going on in my mind at this moment...I'm sorry if its kind of here and there but I am just typing whatever comes to mind, something that I usually refrain from doing.

Well today has been a pretty good day! As I'm walking to class things often pop into my mind that I could write on here about! (Sad I know haha) I've been thinking a lot just about life in general. I am a firm believer in the fact that everything happens for a reason. All the things I have been through, good or bad, happen for a reason. When I think I am going through something tough I just think that some people have it way worse. Ya, my first couple weeks here at IU were miserable pretty much, as I have said before. But some people don't even have this chance. Something that kept me going through that time was just the fact that I did not want to dissappoint anyone. One of my biggest fears in life is failure. When I don't want to study or wake up for those 8 am classes I just think that in the long run I will be happy I did. I don't want to have to depend on anyone. Of course I want to get married and have a family, don't get me wrong. But I want to be able to provide for myself if something would happen..I guess I think about that a lot. The future scares me. I know exactly what I want to do: 3 more years at IU for athletic training after this year and then 3 more years after that at Physical Therapy school...But I am also full of doubts..What if I don't make it into the Athletic Training program, or what if I don't get into PT school after 4 years of planning my life for that..where am I going to live those 6 more years? Will I still have the friends I have now? Will I meet someone?......But then I think Oh my gosh I am a freshman! Why am I worrying about this?! haha I know that my amazing family and fabulous friends will always be there for me no matter what.

Ok thats enough of that..like I said today has been a good day so I'll just let you know a little about it!
This morning I woke up bright and early for my 8 am. Lifespan Development. I don't really know what I was expecting for that class, but I can honestly say that I'm definately not at good ol' North Daviess anymore! Wow! The teacher is ummm, very honest. He's not afraid to talk about anything! Which in a way is a good thing because its entertaining and keeps us awake in those early hours of the morning haha I went over to the mall for just a little bit after that mostly just to get out of the room. Then it was time for my gymnastics class, which I love love LOVE! ha It is a required class for PE majors so it based mainly on the teaching aspect but it is still so much fun. We get to spot each other so we still get to do some skills. The teacher is really nice and allows to have fun and goof around but also get stuff done. Everyone in the class is really nice and everyone gets along. Also 75% of our grade is based on us volunteering at the local YMCA with the gymnastics classes and I am so excited!!
Well that is enough for today i believe!!

No comments: