Monday, February 23, 2009

I know its been forever since I have posted on here but everytime I sit down to write it seems like I just get side tracted! So easy for me to do, unfortunately! ha So I guess I should start from when I posted last time. Valentine's Day at the farm show was actually a lot of fun! We met Mitch down there too since it is close to him. It was nice seeing him and meeting some of his friends. That night we went to the tractor pull! This was not my first tractor pull, however it was the first tractor pull that I actually stayed for more than 30 minutes at. (It was a little more exciting than the Daviess Co. Fair tractor pulls!) Last week was pretty uneventful. I had a couple tests but that was about it! This past weekend I went home, surprise surprise ha. Saturday I had breakfast with my daddy which was extremely good :) That night we all went to Harb's house to visit because Brittany was home. Our group of friends has always gotten along really well and its nice to get us all together a lot. Sunday I went to church and then Matt, Mom, and I went to Mi Pueblo, keeping up our little tradition that we started. It was the second time that weekend I ate there but I definately wasn't complaining! Today they were in town so we went to lunch again then I had to give a speech in one of my classes. Writing the speech was a breeze (it was a maid of honor speech for Jessica's wedding) but giving it was a completely different story! Thankfully I didn't pass out or anything like that! ha Thats about all I have for know! Here are some pictures from this weekend:

No comments: