Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Another Week...

Normally I would try to write on Monday but I barely had time to think yesturday let alone write on here. I had classes all day and went to volunteer at the YMCA. On top of all the crazyness I also have a cold. Hanna has to be getting annoyed with my constant coughing and complaining but she just askes if there's anything she can do! Did I ever mention I have an AMAZING roommate!! I got really lucky on that one. You hear all these horror stories about people having terrible roommates and being miserable, well that is definately not my case! We are inseperable and most people think we have known each other all our lives. We have late night talks that sometimes end in tears-either from laughing so hard or for other reasons. The only time we aren't together normally is when one of us is in class or on the weekends (we both enjoy our weekends at home). And even though we basically spend every waking moment together we still have not fought!! We both had a rough start and thought about transferring but we helped each other through it and now we are living together next year and I can't wait!!
Now its time for me to get some homework and studying done :( I have a busy week ahead of me..two tests and two assignments and a group assignment all due this week..man, I love college! ha

No comments: