Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One test and two classes and I am on Spring Break!! This week has been GREAT so far!! (slight sarcasm there) Sunday was very eventful! I went to church then to Anna's for a family thing. Unfortunately it got cut short due to the threat of storms :( I think it was the shortest Beasley gathering I have ever been to! ha... I went back to Jessica's for supper and we sat in the front window and watched the storm and then watched everyone in the county drive through Raglesville to look at storm damage. And then of course we had to drive around and look too!!Monday night Hanna came with me back to the final game of sectional. Good job ND! Tuesday I shadowed my athletic training person and as I was sitting there watching the IU tennis team practice I realized this is not what I want to do. I called my mom after and broke down. Athletic Training would take up so much time and for me it is just not worth it. I ultimately want to do Physical Therapy anyway, and I still plan on it. One of my biggest "fears", if it is considered that, is dissappointing people. And I felt like if I didn't follow through with my original plans I would be letting people down. But after I got off the phone with my mom I felt ten times better. People change their majors all the time. Its ok. So now I am planning on majoring in Exercise Science with maybe a minor in Kinesiology and still taking classes to get into Physical Therapy school....needless to say I am beyond ready for break!!

1 comment:

Chasity said...

Miss Lauren - if you actually had it all figured out at 19 yrs old, I'd be concerned - the fact that you don't makes you NORMAL!!

I had to laugh at your comment about the shortest Beasley gathering ever - I said the exact same thing to Mom & Shane!

~Chas