Monday, November 10, 2008

Tennessee!!

This weekend was great!! Sarah and I took a road trip down to Johnson Bible College to see Brittany! Friday we planned on leaving at noon, however we did not officially take off until 1! We had to stop at Graber Post to get gas, so of course I had to go visit everyone!! It was so good to see everyone I worked with this summer. After getting some lemon drops from JD and a full tank of gas thanks to Doug we were on our way! It was about a 6 hour drive! Way too long if you ask me!! Grandpa and Grandma gave us the Garmin to use, thank goodness, I am pretty sure we would have ended up in Canada without it!! Britt kept calling us and asking us when we were going to be there. We told her it was going to be about 830 because we stopped at Texas Roadhouse and it was raining! (of course she believed us!! haha) We were supposed to meet her at their game and when we walked in at about 730 she freaked!! We completely surprised her! We watched the rest of the basketball game and then went to Applebee's for "Half Aps"(Half priced appetizers) with a few of her friends. All of her friends were so nice and it felt like we had known them all forever!! Saturday we slept in and then went to brunch. The college is pretty small (not quite like IU ha) and everyone knows everyone! After that we went to another one of their basketball games and then the three of us went to Gatlinburg to walk around. It was beautiful!! That night we decided to go to the river and Peter (one of Britt's many friends) played the guitar and we sang songs! It was so much fun and I almost forgot it was freezing!! Sunday we got up and went to church and then began the long haul home!
Sunday night was Max's birthday party and I made it back for a little bit of it. Then I went home to sleep in my own bed and drove back to school this morning! Tonight is Monday Night Football, I'm not sure who is playing, but I am sure it will be fun as usual!!
Love you all!!
Me and Sarah before the big trip!
The group down by the river! Sarah, me, Britt, Mason, and silly Peter!!

No comments: