Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Its already Tuesday! Wow! Sometimes my weeks feel like they are going by so fast, which is ok with me most of the time!! This weekend was pretty uneventful! I guess I could start with last week though. It was a good week too :) I think I am finally into the swing of things here. I have found a couple of really good groups of friends and that helps so much. Wednesday night I went to my bible study and we painted pumpkins :) There is a couple of girls there that i have started to really connect with and I really like hanging out with them! So after bible study, Hanna and I went to derrick's dorm(derrick is a kid from Hanna's high school, and we have made friends with a lot of his friends too) Hanna and I had went to Target and got a bunch of candy. So being the little social butterfly that I am I decided to walk around to the different rooms and "reverse trick or treat" (just give them the candy) It is amazing how many people you will meet with free candy!! Danielle(the girl from my bible study) was over there too so we got to hang out with her as well. We also had a random dance party in one of the rooms which was so much fun and also entertaining! Thursday night Hanna, Derrick, and a couple of other guys went to watch a movie at the Union. They have movies there that are not out on dvd yet and they are free!! Then after that I met Danielle and a couple other friends and we went to a costume party/concert (we went for the concert!) It was an IU band that was really good!! We even got to meet them and talk to them for awhile! Friday I went home and we had a small get together because Brittany Clark was home from Tenn. Saturday was Anna's jewlery party and Jess and I went to Gate's Bridal shop. And Sunday was very relaxing as well.
I am coming home tomorrow to go to the viewing for brittany miller's dad who passed away Sunday. It breaks my heart to think about what she and her family is going through. Just continue to pray for them and the ones who were close to family as well..
The girls in my bible study and our pumkins!!
Parker (a guy on derrick's floor) and I (no one really knew why he was dressed up or what he was-includin him!)

Jessica, Mom, and I at Anna's party on Saturday

No comments: