Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

This is going to be short and sweet :) (I Hope!!haha) I'm back at IU from Thanksgiving break and I don't really know if I am happy or sad about it! haha. Of course I miss my family already. And I enjoyed seeing all my friends, but there was a small part of me that was ready to come back. I had a wonderful Thaanksgiving starting last Saturday with the Beasley's. Then it was back to school for two days and then Break:) The Osmon side did not have thanksgiving dinner this year because it was all kind of hectic with my Uncle John being in hospital. But we did get to spend some time together. Tuesday my mom, Matt, Grandpa and I (along with one of my mom's cousin's and his sons) went to the nursing home for cake and ice cream for my grandma Ruth's birthday. Thursday Jessica made her first Thankgiving feast! G-ma and G-pa Osmon and Mom and Matt went up to Indy to be with Uncle John and the family. So Jess, Nic, G-pa and G-ma Beasley, and Dad had dinner at Jessica's. (It only took her three attempts to get the noodles right!! haha) Adara rode home with Mom and Matt so me, her, and Jess went to the movies that night and saw Four Christmases (very funny). We then went back to Grandpa's to get some rest for shopping the next day!! It was really a good break even though there was some stress. Ii loved seeing my family and friends. I can't wait to see them all again over Christmas break!! (2 more weeks, finals week, and I am done!) Her are some pictures from this week...

Adara and Me before shopping on Friday

The girls at our second Black and White party at Harb's

No comments: