Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shack Party '08

Hello everyone!! It's been awhile so ill try not to ramble on and on :) This weekend was the annual Shack Party I told you all about! And it was so much fun as usual!! But before that it was Sectional time for ND on Friday game. For those of you that were there, I am pretty sure you will back me up on this one: Those who didn't go-you didn't miss much!! Our boys were up by like 50 some points at half time so some of the girls who were there decided to leave. Liz, Kelsey, Chelsea, Sarah, and I all left and went to Walmart...It turned out to be a random girls night that I feel was WAY over due. Saturday was Shack time!! It was a chilly day, but that didnt stop us! In the morning the guys bird hunted in the field in front of the Shack..They did this for what seemed like forever!! FINALLY we got to go on a ride. There were lots of 4-wheelers and rhinos. We went back on the trails,through the creek, and of course to the lookout..one of my favorite places in the world!! We came back and had some food and just relaxed and talked until our later night ride. It is so neat to see all of the tail lights ahead of you on the trails. (I really think there were about 20 different 4 wheelers or rhinos!!) This year I brought Liz along for the experience!! I think she had a good time :) Sunday I spent the day with mom and Matt. We went to Bobes and ate and Jessica and Nic showed up after they went and watched Fireproof (rave reviews from Jess!!) Then it was time to head back to school!! This week it was really hard for some reason, but it has gotten much better!! It is already Wednesday!! Yesturday Grandpa and Grandma Osmon came up to take me out to eat!! It was lots of fun :) (and a nice break from the food court food haha) Monday night the Colts played..if that is what you want to call it! ha So Hanna and I went to Derrick's dorm to watch the game with some guys over there. That is about it I believe!! I'll update soon!! Love you all!!
The Group!!!
Jessica, Sarah, Hannah Beasley, and Me
Go Colts!!! Hanna and I in our jerseys!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

definately was a fun weekend! & i'm second that, there had to be at least 20 or more different rhinos or 4wheelers lol. love it. see you soon hopefully! =]