Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mono+Freshman Year= :-(

That's right ladies and gents I have mono:( I told you before I was sick and we now know what it is! There is a health center right here on campus, convienently located right next to my dorm, that i went to to recieve this wonderful diagnosis!I had to go all by myself :( ha I guess I'll have to grow up and get used to that now! However my wonderful mother did come get me so I could sleep in my own bed Tuesday night and then my fabulous grandmother brought me back this morning before my first class at 10! (I am actually in a really good mood right now, if you could not tell haha) Tonight I took it pretty easy, just laid around after my classes were done at 4. Then at 8 I went to bible study :) Which I love by the way! Tonight we decorated cookies and read Psalm 139 and also Fallon, one of our group leaders, read Jeremiah 29:11 where God says that he knows the plans for us....This was such like a comfort for me. I was starting to stress about what I wanted to do as my undergrad until Physical Therapy school. It is either Athletic Training, which is my current major, or Exercise Science. Both are really closely related and all the classes transfer so I do not really have to make a final choice yet :) But now I should be getting some rest...Love you all!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

i saw your facebook status & felt terrible for you. =[ Don't worry about majors. I'm getting ready to start my 4th semester & just now think i've possibly got it figured out!