Monday, October 13, 2008

Sick :( Yuck!

Well it is becoming obvious to me that I am going to have to update this more than just once a week!! Believe it or not I already forget what I did last week!! ha But I'll try to fill you in on the main details :) Monday was Monday Night Football at Derrick's ( one of Hanna's Friends) Dorm. We ordered pizza and watched the game, although I don't think I could tell you who won..or who played! Tuesday I didn't haave class!! Tuesdays and Thursdays I have labs and we took a test in there and I already did that (and got a 100% :) by the way) I think that was about it for Tuesday..I did some stuff around town, like went to the library and stuff but that was it! Wednesday was another busy day of classes! Then that night I went to a bible study in Wright (my dorm). It was a lot of fun and definately something I will be doing weekly. Thursday was another good class free day! Grandpa and Grandma Osmon came to visit and took me out to eat :) Then I went to Cru with the girls from my bible study :) Friday I came home ( what's new, right?) My mom and I went to Mi Pueblo, yummy :) Saturday I spent some of the day at my dad's and then went horseback riding with Liz at Alicia Swartzentruber's. It was so much fun and I missed it! Its been forever!! Then that night the Osmons got together and had a cook out! It was SO much fun. I love my family to death (both sides) and anytime we get together it is always fun!! Then Sunday was another pretty lazy day! But sadly, I have gotten sick:( So I am working on fighting that off but I would much rather have my mom here to take care of me :) ha Thats about it, Ill update soon!! Love you all!

Riding horses Saturday!
The whole group! ( kinda dark)
Grandpa and Brennan!!
Golf Cart ride! It was a fun one :)

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Hey babe - hope you are feeling better:) Sounds like you are having fun at IU...and then I'm also sooo glad you come home on the weekends and I get to see you every once in awhile:) Love and miss ya...I have a picture of me, you, Jess, and Chas right here in front of me at my desk:)!!