Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Well it is Tuesday, which is one more day closer to Friday, so all is good :) ha So far my week has been pretty boring. The basic classes on Monday and then my lab today. I think I am getting over the mono, I am just still really tired! So after this I will most likely be taking a nap! Then homework!! (Of course!) I thought about actually doing laundry too, I know, shocker!! So this weekend was pretty laid back as well. Friday I rode home with Deven because my car wouldn't start. (But don't worry first thing Monday morning when my dad brought me back it started right up! Go figure!) Then Friday night my mom and I had some bonding time! We went to eat (Mexican :]) like we do many Fridays. Then we watched a movie together! It was very relaxing and I am pretty sure we both dozed off a couple times! Then Saturday I woke up and could not move my neck! It was awful! So I took some pain killers and mom let me sleep the rest of the day, literally! I didn't wake up until almost 5 I think! Then I went to my dad's house for Jessica and Nic's "wedding party" party. I was a little worried when, at 645, it was just me and her playing ping pong by ourselves! But everything was ok and pretty soon there was quite a crowd! Sunday Liz and I went on a short 4-wheeler ride and then carved pumpkins! It was so nice out and we had a good time! This weekend is the annual Shack Party and I am SO excited! Friday can't get here fast enough! I think that is about it for now! Love you all!!
Here are some pics from the weekend!!
Jessica and me before her party!

Liz and Me with our pumpkins:) (mine is for the Colts!)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

i'm soooo excited tooo!! see you at the shack missy =] yay! ha