Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend Recap!






What a weekend!! It was pretty busy for me! Friday night I hung out with Liz and Kelsey. We planned on going to Mi Pueblo, but it was too busy for us to wait, so we went to Masons instead :) Sarah met up with us later and we all hung out! I always miss them so much! Saturday Sarah and I left bright and early (6 am) for Campbellsville in Kentucky to see Mitch. We rode with Jill and Gary and of course, Sarah and I slept the whole way down there!! The game (Mitch is on the football team) was super hot and they lost so that was kind of a bummer :( Then Jill and Gary took us out to eat and one of Mitch's friends, Dwight, went with us too. He was really fun and even though he has only known Jill and Gary for like aa month he already thought of them as his parents ha! Then Sunday we went to chuch there. It was a really good service and I really enjoyed the music. We got back Sunday afternoon so i got to spend some time at my dads with him and my sister and Nic. Then I went back to my mom's for a bit and visited with Grandma for a little bit too. Then it was back to IU! Tonight my roomate Hanna and I are going to watch Monday night football with one of her friends from high school, so hopefully that will be fun :)
Oh yes and I almost forgot!!! Thursday night Hanna, Derrick, and I went to the mall and Hanna and I got our ears pierced!! (the top) It was my first "rebelous" thing i had done yet! haha (Don't worry probably the only rebelous thing i'll be doing) I didn't tell mom hehe...Friday when she got home and we were talking she noticed! She wasn't mad though :) Here are some pictures from this weekend:)
Silly Faces before our mall trip :)
Our Ears:) Waiting for the game to start!


2 comments:

Abbie said...

Hey honey...so good to hear about your weekend - I had been wondering how your trip went:)!! cute ear piercing - I'm too big of a baby to do that! Did it hurt? Well - gotta go, love ya lots and have a wonderful week!!

Alyssa said...

Lauren! =] yay, more people i know on here. haha
Just wanted you to know that I finally read your first post & I know EXACTLY how you feel. School is scary & hard. I come home almost every weekend from Purdue & that's a lot of time and money, but it always seems all worth it once you get back home. Last year started out well & then it went downhill & now it looks like i'm coming to IU. Just know that things will get better with the more people you meet! but don't forget, it's always ok to come running home! Everyone will always be there waiting on you. I've def figured that one out! =]